Wednesday, March 30, 2011

God spoke to me through my hair dresser today

at first I didn’t realize that was what was happening, you know (not believing in god and all) but I figured it out after a few minutes, because she said that my mom was a “Godly Woman” for taking care of my sister after her stroke.  I thought that was interesting, I mean most people would hold that view, but there was just something about today’s conversation that felt more authentic than the myriad of conversations I’ve had on this subject in the past.  I’m just say’n, it’s nice when I can figure out that the message I’m getting is coming from the universe and not just some random stranger.  Its times like these when it’s hard to stay a 100% existentialist.  But as you can read from this post, it's still all about me. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment